Hardened chrome nickel steel cutting face that stays sharper for longer and improves durability.
£10.51 inc VAT
£9.00 inc VAT
- Long Grip Jaws - Groove Direction
- Induction Hardened Cutting Face - To stay Longer Sharper
- Cable Cutter - Up to ø 1,6 mm Cables
- Chromium Nickel Steel - For improved Durability on the Gripping and Cutting Face
- Moulded 2-Component Handle - Comfortable, Pull-resistant Handles
IRWIN Vise-Grip long nose pliers have an induction hardened chrome nickel steel cutting face that stays sharper for longer and improves durability. Long grip groove direction jaws provide maximum gripping strength whilst the moulded ProTouch grips provide extra comfort and less hand fatigue.
Moulded 1 component handle that are comfortable, and feature pull-resistant handles.
Cable cutter: up to 1.6 mm cables.
Length Options: 150mm (6 in) or 200mm (8 in)