Makita DJV180 - cordless jig saw features a compact and lightweight design.
£304.80 inc VAT
£170.00 inc VAT
- Naked - Body Only. This machine does not come with batteries or a charger.
- Variable speed
- 135mm Depth Of Cut
- Job Light
- Tool Free Blade Change
Models DJV180 are cordless jig saws featuring a compact and lightweight design.
- Tool-less blade change.
- 22 minute charge time with the air cooled Makstar Optimum Charging System.
- Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
- Lithium-ion's 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery.
- High comfort grips.
- LED job light that creates and easy to trace cutting line.
- Smooth and powerful cutting at the high stroke speed of 2,600spm.
Battery Type - Lithium-ion
Voltage - 18 v
Max in steel - 10 mm
Max in wood - 135 mm
Strokes per Minute - 0-2600 spm
Stroke Length - 26 mm
Noise sound pressure - 78 dB(A)
Noise K factor - 3 dB(A)
Vibration K factor - 1.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Cutting Chipboard - 8 m/sec²
Vibration: Cutting Sheet Metal - 3.5 m/sec²
Net weight - 2.8 kg